13th September 2011, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Which field in Engineering suits me to become best Engineer being a candidate of Pakistan and secured 59.18% in 12th?

sir,
my name is younus.i m a pakistani. and i have done enter in pre engineering.but i nervous what i field choice in engineering.my percentage is not good only59.18.but i tried my level best.I really very work hard in these 2 years in 12th to join engineering fied. but the result is not good.Every subject example math's physic's and english.I like that's.i want to be a best engineer.but the percentage is not good.so what i do please answer me.
A great decision for me
THANKS FULL

Related Questions:
  1. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field?
  2. Procedure for joining Indian Army after Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join in Merchant Navy?
  4. How much percentage is needed in 12th done from UAE for admission in Pakistan?
  5. Scope of BSc electronics? Should I do after graduation in BSc electronics?
  6. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing B.E Mechanical?
  8. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  9. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  10. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Which education field is best in Pakistan Government Universities after FSC Pre Engineering with Maths
  12. Can I attend Mindtree Interview for Engineer recruitment with 7.68 CGPA in B.E., 67% in 12th and 65% in 10th? -- [New]
  13. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  14. Scholarships available to study further for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th?
  15. Scholarship to study Engineering for an OBC candidate who has secured 83% in 12th standard?
  16. Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?
  17. Which country is good for doing PhD in Control Engineering?
  18. How to go for software field after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 49%
13th September 2011, 08:34 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field in Engineering suits me to become best Engineer being a candidate of Pakistan and secured 59.18% in 12th?

Forget about the percentage of marks you secured in 12th. I won't say that securing 59.18% is not a poor performance and what I say that it is a good performance.

At the same time, I suggest you to take this percentage of marks as inspiration to perform well in Engineering and have a good track record of your career.

As far as the best branch in Engineering is concerned, there are no traditional sayings that one branch is better and other one is worst.

Each and every branch of Engineering has its own job opportunites and career scope. The benefit of Engineering course depends upon the extent upto which a candidate utilizes the Engineerig course.

There will be number of specialization avaialable in Engineering like
-Computer Science Engineering
-Civil Engineering
-Information Technology
-Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-Biotechnology
-Aeronautical Engineering
-Aerospace Engineering
-Chemical Engineering

You can join the field which ever you are interested. I suggest you to choose the specialization where your strengths are being fully utilized.

As you have so much interest in all subjects like Mathematics, Physics and English, it may not be difficult for you to go insight into the subject and to get more knowledge.
28th November 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field in Engineering suits me to become best Engineer being a candidate of Pakistan and secured 59.18% in 12th?

SIR I M HUZAIFA KHAN.PAKISTANI.I HAVE PASSED FSC PRE ENGINEERING WITH 63 % MARKS.I AM CONFUSED WEATHER I SHOULD CHOOSE BBA,ENGINEERING OR ACCOUNTING FIELD LIKE CA OR ACCA.I M THE ELDEST OF MY SIBLINGS AND I HAVE A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.SO WHATEVER THE CAREER I CHOOSE IT SHOULD PROVIDE ME WITH GOOD SALARY.SO WHAT CAREER IS BEST FOR ME?SHOULD I GO ABROAD FOR STUDIES?PLEASE HELP ME.WHICH UNIVERSITY SHOULD I CHOOSE AS IT MATTERS THE MOST?
10th January 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have a diploma in Business Information Technology,which type company can employ me?and what will be my title?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?