23rd February 2011, 07:53 PM
kirandeep kaur chahal

Which field is good for girls in Airforce after B.Com? How much time is required for preparation before exam? From where to get coaching?

..iam in b.co(general)2nd yr..n i wanna noe tt which is feild is good for girls in airforce after b.com ..n hw much tym is reqvired for preparation before exam..?..n from where i get coaching for the exam..?n where the exam is held??plz guide me..

9th September 2011, 10:14 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which field is good for girls in Airforce after B.Com? How much time is required for preparation before exam? From where to get coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirandeep kaur chahal View Post
..iam in b.co(general)2nd yr..n i wanna noe tt which is feild is good for girls in airforce after b.com ..n hw much tym is reqvired for preparation before exam..?..n from where i get coaching for the exam..?n where the exam is held??plz guide me..
You can apply for the ground duty branches after the completion of your graduation. You can apply for the following branches through GD branch
such as Administration Branch, Accounts Branch, Logistics Branch.

You can apply for the Ground duty branch through Air force common admission test examination. This examination is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from the recognized university with a minimum of
60% marks. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 20 to 23 years.

For more information on AFCAT examination visit at the below web site
http://careerairforce.nic.in
16th December 2011, 11:13 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Which field is good for girls in Airforce after B.Com? How much time is required for preparation before exam? From where to get coaching?

hello friend
if u will visit the following websites then u will definitely get ur answer
www.nausena-bharati.nic.in
www.indianairforce.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?