12th March 2016, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it fine if it shows zero percentage in graduation for appeared candidates in CMAT application form?

While filling application form of cmat 2016 graduation percentage is showing zero as i was appearing graduation... is it common or there is something wrong with it..????

12th January 2018, 10:30 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Is it fine if it shows zero percentage in graduation for appeared candidates in CMAT application form?

No any affect of zero percentage showing of graduation in CMAT application form. It is showing zero as you have selected graduation appearing in application. CMAT is conducted for admissions to business schools and universities for various management courses.

CMAT Eligibility
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have passed or appearing final year of bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- No age limit.

Application Process
- Visit the official site
- Click on "New User" tab.
- Fill the registration details and submit it.
- You will get Login ID and Password on your registered email ID.
- Click on "Proceed" which will redirect to payment page.
- Make an online payment of application fee.
- Fill the application form correctly. Upload scanned documents.
- Click "View/Modify" button. After ensuring all details, Click on "I Agree" button.
- Submit your application. Print it for your future reference.

Important Dates of CMAT 2018
- Application Process Starts : 20/10/2017
- Last Date of Application : 25/12/2017
- Availability of Admit Card : 11/01/2018
- CMAT Exam Date : 20/01/2018
- Result Declaration : 10/02/2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?