17th April 2011, 02:14 PM

Format of practical exams of B.Ed course? How to prepare for Viva and test assignments?

what is the format of practical exams of B.Ed course? How to prepare for Viva and test assignments?

thanks

30th August 2011, 12:44 PM
vikas2808

Default Re: Format of practical exams of B.Ed course? How to prepare for Viva and test assignments?

Dear friend

format of practical exam

whatever you have done in your practical lab(eg--taking of classes of small standrtd)
they will tell to do or take the classes of some higher standard.

viva and test

A test or an viva is an assessment intended to measure a test-taker's knowledge, skill, aptitude, physical fitness, or classification in many other topics

so you have to work hard for these

thank you
23rd October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Format of practical exams of B.Ed course? How to prepare for Viva and test assignments?

i want some material for b.ed practical teaching skills topic is means of transport
20th December 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i had nominated for bed admission 2012 from IGNOU for Ranchi RC, they said the submit the practical works format. so I want know about practical works format and where it is found?

anukana
22nd April 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

SOME DETAILS ABOUT SCHOOL BASED PRACTICAL WORK FOR PART 1 B.ED.
5th January 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

how to check my progress of submitted assignments for first and second year B.ED
25th February 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the method of B.ED practical in urdu
13th October 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask about the topic where i submit it and in what way please tell me?
13th October 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask you about the process of bed practical ? please give me the informa
tion?
21st May 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

prepare a brief radio news 700-1000 words about the latest programme that you attended in campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?