15th December 2016, 08:43 AM
IRFANA Ateeq

Is it fraud if a private company demands money for training after selection in Airline Ground floor job? How much amount company charges for training?

Hello sir, I have got selected for the post of Airline Ground floor job now, private company is asking amount for training and other formality charge. Is it fare or fraud? After job appointment how much amount company charge for training?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for airline ground floor training? -- [New]
  2. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?
  4. How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?
  5. What are the requirements for internship programme? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  7. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  9. Training and job in any private or government company for engineering after 12th standard with 86% marks in PCM?
  10. Reputed colleges in India for CPL course? Reservation criteria for Women in this field?
  11. How to get a job in private company after completion of studies?
  12. What should be done to take technical internship in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited Bangalore?
  13. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  15. Procedure to get Internship after completion of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Training from a company is better or training from an institute is better?
  17. How to do internship in Kolkata for MCA? What is the procedure?
  18. How can I get an internship in core companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?