6th February 2018, 04:22 PM
Akhtara@123

Full course and fee details for CA and list of coaching centers in Guwahati for classroom training

I have an work experience of 5 years in Finance and Accounts sector. I now want to pursue CA course in Guwahati. I would like to know the full course and its fee details and also is there any institute in Guwahati where I can take full classroom training for the course subjects.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course? 4 3rd February 2023 08:32 PM
Can a pure Science student pursue B.Sc in Optometry? Is Maths subject important to pursue this course? 6 17th April 2022 09:34 PM
How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course? 2 18th January 2017 12:36 AM
Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Oceanography after completing B.Sc Physics? From which University can I pursue my Post Graduation? 1 17th January 2017 10:28 PM