24th June 2012, 04:45 PM
BOOMATHIECE

Full details about JTO entrance exam?

sir can you tell me the full details about jto exam...pelase tell me the details

30th August 2012, 01:42 PM
incredibleshub

Default Re: Full details about JTO entrance exam?

BSNL JTO - BSNL Junior Telecom Officers : This exam is conducted to recruit the students for the post of Junior Telecom Officers.
Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Telecom :
- You must possess Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
- Telecommunication
- Electronics
- Radio
- Computer
- Electrical
- Information Technology

- You must be Indian.

Guide To BSNL (J. T. O) Electrical Engineering
Price - Rs. 450

Guide To BSNL Jr. Telecom Officers Examination (J. T. O. )
Price - Rs. 475

BSNL-JTO : General Ability & Previous JTO Solved Papers
Price - Rs. 120

- Your age need to be between 21-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?