26th November 2015, 01:35 PM
karthikreddy nayuni

Full details of MBA in Pharmacy course

I am passing out B.pharmacy this year 2016.. I want to join in Pharma MBA course.. so tell me full details about this pharma Mba course as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  2. Is mba and mba in pharmacy same?
  3. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  4. Details of MBA in operation programme? What are the full time MBA programmes? Which colleges are offering these programmes?
  5. How to study B.Pharmacy after completion of MBA?
  6. What kind of jobs I will get if study MBA in Pharmacy being a B.Pharmacy final year student?
  7. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  8. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details about the career opportunities in Pharmacy?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA-Pharma and M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  11. How to do Pharmacy in MBA?
  12. What should I do after B.Pharmacy?
  13. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  14. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  15. Details of the universities offering MBA correspondence?
  16. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam?
  17. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  18. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
26th November 2015, 11:28 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Full details of MBA in Pharmacy course

After completing B.pharmacy you can do further studies in M.Pharmacy.It is a two year post graduate course in pharmacy.

After completing M.Pharmacy you can get various jobs in various sectors as:-

Drug Controller

Government Analyst

Drug Inspector

Production Scientist

Quality Control

Professor

Clinical Research

Best colleges for M.Pharmacy:-

Birla Institute of Technology & Science ,Hyderabad

Institute of chemical Technology ,Mumbai

Nirma University ,Gujarat

Lovely Professional University,(LPU) Chandigarh

Jaypee University of IT, Solan, HP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?