28th January 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Full details regarding the recognition of Bharatiya Shiksha Parishad?

i want to join in b.ed course in above uni.so please send full details of its recognition

29th January 2012, 09:38 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full details regarding the recognition of Bharatiya Shiksha Parishad?

Hi Dear

Regarding the Information about Bharatya Siksha Parisada:-

19th April 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details regarding the recognition of Bharatiya Shiksha Parishad?

is bed integrated course recognised by all CBSE and ICSE schools
4th May 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

One of our sister did B.Ed or M.Ed in Bharatiya Shiksha parishad,right now she is working as Middle school teacher, when she atteneded for counceling for Promotion in Director of Public instruction office in chitradurga,Karnataka; the Director and committee rejected the certificates.kindly give the exact details which belongs to UGC recognition so that no more confusion about my sister and all other who did teacher course in BSP. by:Muheebulla Khan
8th May 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

They are frod tatally frod...I have send a draft of Rs.250 for BEd in Jan 2012 they received but they didnt send me prospectus even I ring them many times they said they have send already by Indian postal service but still I havent recevice.
Even I have full record of talks thats I had made with them......They are totally frod..I am not getting why the government is not locking such type of Institution.
Friends plz dont do any course from this fake Institution...........plz
14th May 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

r the certificate valid for goverment added school ?
13th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

the ugc recognition case was filed against bsp university faizabad,was it recognised or not. Please reply
20th September 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Please do let me know the bhartiya shiksha parishad university is recognized for BSc lab techinican distance education?

Shanth Kumar G
6th October 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed degree of Bharatiya shiksha parishad recognised in Karnataka?
7th October 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed degree of Bharatiya shiksha parishad recognised in West Bengal for Govt. job?
27th November 2012, 12:42 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad Distance Education Programmes Admission 2012

BSP Correspondence Courses
B.Ed.
M.Ed.
BTC
M.Phil
MBA
MSA
LL.B.
Ph.D
B.P.Ed.
M.P.Ed
D.P.Ed.
C.P.Ed.
D.Ed.
U.G.
P.G.

regards...santhosh.........
27th November 2012, 11:25 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Bharatiya Shiksha Parishad :

Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad was established under the guidance of jurist , eminent educationists & social workers for development of education in wide areas
Established year : 1983
Registration Date : 24th Sep 1984

Offering Courses :

Nursery Teacher Training

B.Ed

M.Ed

B.Sc Nur

BBA

MBA

MCA

BCA

more details :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC-Bhartiya-Shiksha-Parishad-Lucknow-U.-P..pdf(34.6 KB, 450 views)
30th April 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

If anyone has to get pre dated 10 2 certificate is it possible as many of them would have crossed 30 yrs of age and wants to 10 2 current dated will not help them out.
15th September 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

clearly want to know about B.S.P, U.p is recognize with u.g.c of M.B.A(finance) distance education of 2001_2002 session.
14th November 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

is bhartiya shiksha parishad,utter pradesh district Lucknow is recognized under UGC/NCET/UP GOVT.
16th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the metric examination by bahrtiya shikhsha parished plz tell me the Institute is recognized
2nd April 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get recognisation letter of bps up as I have some my ntt from your institutution
2nd March 2019, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi please conform one our student completed B A in 2011 from bhartiya sikhsha parishad lucknow this digree valid on not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?