2nd February 2016, 11:34 AM
Vaghela Priyanshi

Full information about admission in CA course after 12th? When is the right time to attend CPT?

I complete my 12 with b group in science. If I am eligible for admission in CA?Please give me full information about admission in CA. And if cpt is attend by students after admission or before admission?

2nd February 2016, 02:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full information about admission in CA course after 12th? When is the right time to attend CPT?

Yes definitely after completion of your class 12th you can join chartered accountant course by following given eligibility criteria:

The basic eligibility for becoming a chartered accountant is a pass in plus 2 from a recognised board and 3 stages during Chartered Accountancy course are foundation course, intermediate and final CA course.

You have to appear in the common proficiency test. The registration has to be done 60 days prior to appearing for the exam. Candidates can enroll for CPT after passing the class 10th exam itself.
3rd February 2016, 11:10 PM
billu.sasirekha

Default Re: Full information about admission in CA course after 12th? When is the right time to attend CPT?

Hello,

Yes, definitely after completion of your class 12th you can join chartered accountant course by following given eligibility criteria:

The basic eligibility for becoming a chartered accountant is a pass in plus 2 from a recognized board.

There are three stages:
1.Foundation course.
2.intermediate course.
3.f\Final CA course.

CPT stands for 'Common Proficiency Test'.

You have to appear in the common proficiency test. The registration has to be done 60 days prior to appearing for the exam. Candidates can enroll for CPT after passing the class 10th exam itself.

Hope this information helpful.

All The Best..
26th February 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I am student in commerce if i am become ca 12 std with B.com? Plz rply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?