26th May 2011, 01:01 AM
nishadua

Further options available in USA after doing MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology in India?

I m doing MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology in India. What r further options for m in USA.

Related Questions:
  1. Further options available in USA after doing MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology in India?
  2. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  3. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  4. Less hectic road to career in Abroad after MDS?
  5. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  6. Is there any positive aspect of MDS degree in oral medicine from india or abroad?
  7. How to do Ph.D degree after completing masters degree in dentistry
  8. Short term course or any correspondence course while doing BDS?
  9. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  10. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  11. How to do MD Radiology in USA and became a practitioner in USA after completing MBBS in India? -- [New]
  12. How can we get the application form to apply for Dental PG course in Meenakshi Dental College?
  13. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  15. What other jobs I could get using my medical knowledge? I am ECFMG certified in USA
  16. How to do MD Radiology in USA and become practitioner in USA after doing MBBS in India
  17. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  18. How do I pursue MDS in USA? What are the entrance exams to be taken for MDS in USA?
29th October 2011, 04:22 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further options available in USA after doing MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishadua View Post
I m doing MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology in India. What r further options for m in USA.
dear friend,
when anyone want to do his/her dental practices in India by taking the degree from other country then he/she has to qualify the exam by INDIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION
same way you also have to qualify the exam of USA.

So yes you can go to USA by qualifying the exam by american dental board.

good luck!
12th February 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Further options available in USA after doing MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology in India?

is there is any positive thing after doing MDS in oral medicine , as i want to leave the coarse now??????
9th April 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

i have done bds and now will be pursuing mds course shortly.
i was looking for some distant course ( correspondance ) from a school of dentistry in countries like usa, canada or uk to further upgrade myself.
any fellowship or any research programs
6th June 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

can you suggest any course and institute in and around hyderabad to get qualified to do the botax injection treatment for treating trigeminal neuralgia etc,
and any job offers after M.D.S in oral medicine and radiology.
6th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done by mds oral medicine and radiology in India.what are the career options in USA
3rd August 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my mds in oral medicine and radiology .what are the career options in uk and usa
25th January 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I hav done my mds in orthodontic .what are career oppurtunities in USA ? What exams needs to be cleared and the procedure to apply?
7th September 2014, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my mds in oralmedicine and radiology in india what is the option in usa or uk to continue my carrier
14th November 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my mds in oral medicine and radiology .what are the career options in uk and usa??
17th July 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MDS from Maharshtra university of health sciences Nashik university in Oral medicine and radiology and i am interested to apply for fellowship program in abroad countries like UK, USA, Singapore what are the procedure to apply? And is there any stipend facility and also Job employment there in institutions / hospital after completion of fellowship?
19th July 2020, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

I have done mds in oral medicine from india..after that what is the process for fellowship in foreign countries..plz mail me d ans on my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?