18th February 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Further studies in USA for an Indian living in Jeddad (KSA)?

i want to do my further studies in united states of america iam currently living in jeddad(k.S.A) and iam indian !!

Related Questions:
  1. How o enroll in M.A sociology? I am living in KSA
  2. Where to get Job after completion of MA with Sociology?
  3. Detail question about MS in Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  5. How to Pursue PG studies in USA or Canada after completing Graduation in Venetrinary Science from India?
  6. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  7. A Minor who is 11 years old can go to USA for studies?
  8. How to work in KSA and UAE after completing diploma in Mech engineering
  9. What are the steps followed for studying in USA? -- [New]
  10. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  11. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  12. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  13. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  14. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  15. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  17. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  18. Procedure for further studies in USA after Electronics Engineering?
28th February 2011, 03:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies in USA for an Indian living in Jeddad (KSA)?

Since you have not mentioned your qualification cant give you a clear information. There is no problem in you applying even if you are in Jeddad. As long as you have the qualifications required for the course you intend to pursue you can apply for the same. You will need to clear the entrance exam based on the course you plan to pursue. Also for most institutes abroad it is a must that the candidate should have at least a first class in academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?