19th June 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Future benefits in doing BSc in Physical Science in Hindu?

could u please provide to me the future benifits in doing bsc. physicl sciences in hindu

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  2. Course which is better between BSc applied physical science electronics and BSc Instrumentation Hons?
  3. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  4. What is the scope after BSc Applied Physical Science?
  5. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  6. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. How to get admission to study BBA in BHU? Details and fee expenses? -- [New]
  9. Benefits of studying Political Science in Graduation?
  10. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  11. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  12. Which subject should I take to become a scientist in future? Can I opt for research sector in future?
  13. After BSc microbiology B.Ed Physical science are there any job opportunities?
  14. B.Sc in Physical science: scope? main subjects? colleges in Delhi? Other better science courses?
  15. Whether B.Sc. (Physical Science) course has better career prospects or not?
  16. What is the scope in BSc Physical Science? What can I do after BSc Physical Science?
  17. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  18. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd December 2011, 11:22 PM
saurabhdas1991

Default Re: Future benefits in doing BSc in Physical Science in Hindu?

if you have done bsc in hindu then its no difficulty in gettin instant job plus you can save one year if you want to study higher as mba mca or others if you do engg u have to use four years but in bsc only three are needed and if you go anywhere in world you can see the demand of chemist . and at last be confident taking chemistry as subject as it is toughest one
31st May 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

please give information about botany course in du wt is its future?
17th December 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between physical science and pure physics
18th July 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it any job after doing bsc. Physical science electronics in any college of DU..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?