24th August 2012, 02:28 PM
cool ratan

GATE cutoff marks in different private colleges?

i would like to know the gate cut-off marks in different private colleges...if anyone has this knowledge then please send me a mail..

my mail-id: [email protected]

thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai
  2. Cutoff marks for government and private colleges in Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  3. Names of the government and private colleges for M.Tech? How can I apply for those colleges after scoring 29,678 rank in GATE with 275 marks?
  4. Can I get in a good private college after scoring 14.67 marks in GATE?
  5. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
  6. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore?
  7. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. How much is the cutoff for admission in NITs? How is GATe score calculated? Which colleges provide M.Tech in VLSI?
  9. Cutoff marks of various private and government MBBS colleges
  10. What is the cutoff marks for GATE Biotechnology
  11. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  12. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government and private colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  14. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff marks required for biomedical engineering in private colleges in Tamilnadu
  16. Cutoff marks for BSc Nursing? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu and Private colleges in Tamilnadu
  17. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  18. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
26th August 2012, 04:45 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: GATE cutoff marks in different private colleges?

You have to mention the college name then only we can answer your question..there are more than 500 engg college in India...
It is not possible to tell all the cut - off marks..
you should specify the college names..
Thanks..
15th March 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

jeppiaar engineering college & st.joseph enngg college gate cut off mark???
my gate cut off mark is 17.33 can i get gud college? is possible then send sum college names that range for my cut off???
21st March 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

my GATE score is 420 in GATE 2013 ECE branch than give me list of colleges in which i can apply with cutt off marks.
if possible than send me by mail.
my mail id : [email protected]
31st March 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

My gate score is 409 EC branch.Rank is 12092.Can u plz mail me the list of college(govt and private both) in which i can apply for m.tech.
Name- SHASHANK AWASTHI
email- [email protected]
28th March 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

i have a gate score of 415..oc category?am i having the possibility of getting nit trichy?or suggest some colleges!!!
4th May 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have got 425 gate score, 18178 rank, obc,suggest me if I could get admission into nit's? If not suggest me any central universities for me
9th May 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

gate score is 403,suggest clg where i get admission in 2014 email :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?