25th May 2011, 06:24 AM
rxvivek24

Genetics or food: Better scope in India and abroad?

Hi my sister got seat in both . She's interested in both. I wanted to know the scope for both the courses in INdia and as well as abroad. Which would be a better choice GENETIC or FOOD??? Pls, kindly reply 4 tis. it would be better if u reply by today (25th may 11). Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  2. Future prospect of Human Genetics course in India and Abroad? How to get scholarship in Abroad?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  5. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad?
  6. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  7. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  9. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  10. Top Universities offering Genetics course to Biomedical student in Abroad?
  11. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. PhD in Genetics or Medical either in India or Abroad?
  13. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  14. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  15. What kind of job will I get if I do BSc in India and MSc abroad in Genetics? How much will I earn after that?
  16. Scope and job opportunities in India and Abroad after Pharm.D?
  17. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  18. Which post graduation course have more scope in India and abroad after B.Sc? -- [New]
25th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Genetics or food: Better scope in India and abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxvivek24 View Post
Hi my sister got seat in both . She's interested in both. I wanted to know the scope for both the courses in INdia and as well as abroad. Which would be a better choice GENETIC or FOOD??? Pls, kindly reply 4 tis. it would be better if u reply by today (25th may 11). Thanks in advance.
Hii,
If your sister has a chance to take admissio in india best colleges so dont go outside countinue study in india .. because in india Food corporation is best but its your decision check the details about the colleges of both (india and abord) the choose any one of them..

good luck..
Thanks,
Ankur
27th July 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i join post graduation in medical genetics field after b.tech. in genetics engineering. please suggest colleges in india and abroad.

[email protected]
29th November 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi Iam short listed for an interview for geneticist, but iam fresher, I dome msc biotechnology, so I want to know what is thw scope of geneticist in India and abroad.
8th May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of job in india and abroad after studying genetics and what are the good institution in india for the study in genetics?
2nd June 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I want a suggestion that ...i m confuse that what would i choose in my msc programme...i complete my bsc in biotechnology...what is the best option after bsc biotech programme ...is i di msc biotech...or any specialization??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?