Unregistered

Getting seat in ranga college of polytechnic

Sir i got 93% score in INTER
AND I got 39000 rank in eamcet
So...can i get seat in ANGRAU COLLEGE in
the quota of agriculture engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about agriculture Bsc
  2. List of the agriculture private colleges in AP?
  3. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC?
  4. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  5. Can I get a seat in Ag BSc after completing AG diploma in NG Ranga University
  6. List of colleges which offers Agriculture Diploma in Anakapalle?
  7. With a CGPA of 9.5 and 4500 rank can one get seat in a governemnt polytechnic college in Hyderabad?
  8. Can I get seat in any new private college affiliated to The Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University with poor EAMCET marks?
  9. Best colleges to join in MBA in Rangareddy District?
  10. Can I get AGBSc seat in MG Ranga University Hyderabad after scoring 14000 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  13. Where can I get a seat in OU, JNTU Hyderabad or Ranga Reddy District after scoring 2150 rank in PGECET
  14. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
  15. List of government and private colleges offering Textile Technology course in correspondence
  16. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  17. How to get a seat in government polytechnic college? How much marks I need for Polytechnic entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges in AP offering M.Tech specialization of VLSI and Embedded System?
14th September 2017, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Getting seat in ranga college of polytechnic

=> The Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University is a public Agricultural university, Guntur of Guntur district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to getting seat in ranga college of polytechnic after 93% score in INTER and 39000 rank in eamcet.

=> For more information you have to contact at given below address.

Address: Amaravathi Road, Lam, Andhra Pradesh 522034
Phone: 091609 53060
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?