2nd July 2011, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice of to do MS in Manufacturing Technology after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering? Other better suggestions to take right path? Are there any short term courses which help me after doing MS?

i have finished my B.E. in mechanical engineering and i am planning to do MS in manufacturing technology.is it a good choice? or if u have any better suggestions please guide me to the right path and i also want to know is there any short term courses that would really help me in and after finishing MS? (planning to do MS in australia)

4th July 2011, 08:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good choice of to do MS in Manufacturing Technology after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering? Other better suggestions to take right path? Are there any short term courses which help me after doing MS?

Yes, it is the best option that you have. If you are too keen on your subject after completing your B.E, then M.Tech or M.S is the best option for you. There are other options like doing M.B.A etc. But all these will depend on your interest. At present people are finding it difficult to get admission to colleges and also to get jobs in Australia. But you must visit the site of the institute to know the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?