12th June 2011, 01:23 AM
ajeetsingh0562

Which are the good colleges that I can join to get in ECE, EEE, ME, CS, CE?

my rank in aieee is 57000 air..and 9000 state rank which goog college can i get in ece,eee,me,cs,ce tell any good private ang gov college...

21st July 2011, 04:55 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Which are the good colleges that I can join to get in ECE, EEE, ME, CS, CE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeetsingh0562 View Post
my rank in aieee is 57000 air..and 9000 state rank which goog college can i get in ece,eee,me,cs,ce tell any good private ang gov college...
Good college for B.Tech course through AIEEE.

If your rank in AIEEE examination is 57,000 then i think at this rank you can not get any NIT or government college. You can get a chance for admission in the private college through aieee counselling. Here i give you the list of some good college name in which you can get a chance for admission.

1) The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur.
2) Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute, Chennai.
3) Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
4) Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Gandhinagar, Jamu tawi (J & K).
5) Sarda university, Grater Noida.
6) Facult of Engineering and Technology, Haridwar (uttarakhand).

These are the some good private college of engineering which takes admission through AIEEE counselling. You can get a chance for admission in the B.Tech course in these college and you can choose any branch according to seat availability in that branch of any college. If you want to get any more information regarding these college then please visit the official website of the respective college.

Regards
~Mukul~
20th September 2011, 10:16 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: Which are the good colleges that I can join to get in ECE, EEE, ME, CS, CE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeetsingh0562 View Post
hi friend,

The good college for IEEE are
1) NIT warngal
2) NIT thirvanantapuram
3)NIT orissa
4)anna university chennai
5)jntu university hyderabd
6)andhra university vizag
7)all IIT colleges
8)sri venkateswara university tirupati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?