5th June 2010, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Which are the good commerce colleges in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra? What are the prospects for me after scoring 67.2% in 12th commerce CBSE? Which one is better Banking and Insurance or Financial Markets? Which are the good coaching institutes?

what are the good graduatioin colleges in commerce at navi mumbai,maharashtra ?
scored 67.2% in 12th commerce CBSE. what are the prospects ? what are the various strem for further study ?
In B.COM course which one is better BANKING & INSURENCE or FINANCIAL MARKETS.
Want to appear for CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY & ICWA in around December. how to take preparation? Which are good coaching institute around PANVEL/NEW BOMBAY?

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses after 12th (commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  3. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board?
  4. What to do after 12th Commerce?
  5. CAT score accepting colleges having affordable fees structure and good placements?
  6. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. List of courses can be done after completing 12th std from Commerce with IT? What's the future prospective for the same
  8. Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?
  9. Best coaching institute in Jabalpur for Commerce with Maths in 12th standard? Future prospects?
  10. What are the options for me after completing B.Com?
  11. Is a B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Managment course valuable? What are courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class? -- [New]
  12. Good Maharashtra State Board English medium Schools in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai? State board is worthy enough or should I opt for CBSE?
  13. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
  14. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fashion Designing course for 12th Commerce Marathi Medium student in Nerul, Navi Mumbai and Kharghar?
  15. List of colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai which offer B.Com(Accounting & Finance) if secured 63.69% in HSC Science?
  16. Which are the colleges for commerce with Hostel Facility in Navi Mumbai
  17. What are the graduation course best to take for getting a better job in future?
  18. Which are the best colleges to go for CA? I am interested in computer and banking insurance
31st May 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good commerce colleges in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra? What are the prospects for me after scoring 67.2% in 12th commerce CBSE? Which one is better Banking and Insurance or Financial Markets? Which are the good coaching institutes?

What are the best CBSE commerce colleges in mumbai? I scored 91% in 10th CBSE. In which commerce colleges can I get admission?
1st June 2011, 07:09 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good commerce colleges in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra? What are the prospects for me after scoring 67.2% in 12th commerce CBSE? Which one is better Banking and Insurance or Financial Markets? Which are the good coaching institutes?

hi,
i give you some list of good college that i collect in net:---

L.S. Raheja College of Arts & Commerce
Juhu Road, Santa Cruz (West), Mumbai – 400 054
Office Tel.: 2660 9320
BMS : 2660 7391
Personal : 02230 926003
Fax : 2660 6806
E-mail : [email protected]

2)Lala Lajpat Rai College of Comm. & Economics
Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 034, India.
Tel.: 2492 2898 / 2498 0874
Fax: 2498 0877
Email: [email protected]

3) L.U.Jhaveri College of Arts,
M.V.College of Sci. & Comm
Dr. S.Radhakrishnan Marg,
Andheri (E), Mumbai-69
1st June 2011, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Maharashtra College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Bellasis Road

Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics

St. Xavier%u2019s College Mumbai

Hassaram Rijhumal (HR) College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai

Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra
1st June 2011, 07:59 AM
balarmkec

List of Top Colleges:

St. Xavier’s College Mumbai

1st June 2011, 11:54 AM
pooja bhartii

following are the good commerce colleges in mumbai :-

L.S. Raheja College of Arts & Commerce
Lala Lajpat Rai College of Comm. & Economics
L.U.Jhaveri College of Arts,
M.V.College of Sci. & Comm
Maharshi Dayanand College of Arts, Science & Commerce
Maharashtra College of Arts,Science & Commerce
Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science,
& amraben Jivanlal College of
Comm. & Economics
M.L. Dahanukar College of Commerce
V.K.Krishna Menon College of
Comm. & Science
Vivek Edu Soc. Vivek College
of Commerce

you can do better in b.com after scoring 67.2%. All three banking, insurance and financial markets have better scope. you will find tremendous opportunity in these fields.
2nd June 2011, 10:52 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Which are the good commerce colleges in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra? What are the prospects for me after scoring 67.2% in 12th commerce CBSE? Which one is better Banking and Insurance or Financial Markets? Which are the good coaching institutes?

Dear friend,

check out the following links,they may be useful for you

http://mumbai.clickindia.com/career/colleges.html

http://mumbai.clickindia.com/career/colleges1.html

GOOD LUCK
3rd June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/maam i want to pursure a career in financial marketing.. ive joined a bcom course in financial markets and m doing my first year..what should i do after my graduation..please guide me.. thank you
10th September 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 85% in 12th commerce CBSE , Which are the good commerce colleges effiliated to cbse in PUNJAB or NAVI MUMBAI?
29th December 2011, 12:40 AM
joblesswork

St. Xavier%u2019s College Mumbai

20th May 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

courses and colleges after 10 2 for commerce students in navi mumbai after scoring approximately 70 % ?
24th May 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

which are good commerce colleges in navi mumbai ,what was cut list of sies college nerul for fyjc ?
14th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

list of all commers college in navimumbai with donation
6th June 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

My son is now in 10th and may likly to get 80% marks in 10th. Which is the best colleges in New Mumbai area for commerce? and which have good facilty for cricket alongwith commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?