17th February 2019, 12:20 PM
SugantiRajgopal

Is it good to complete the Company Secretary course while preparing for UPSC exams?

I have competed B.Com and till Executive stage of Company Secretary course. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC examination? If yes, then for which post can I apply and is it better to complete my CS also while preparing for UPSC?

28th February 2019, 11:46 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to complete the Company Secretary course while preparing for UPSC exams?

UPSC conducts Civil Service Examination. The examination is conducted for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S Officer.

The required qualification to appear in the examination is bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination.

If you have joined the CS course then you can continue it along with preparation for the examination but you must have to give your best to qualify in the Civil Service Examination which is among the toughest examination.
28th February 2019, 07:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to complete the Company Secretary course while preparing for UPSC exams?

You are eligible to appear for the Civil Service Examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

After qualifying in the examination candidates will become eligible for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S officer etc.

If you can give better time to your preparation then no doubt you are eligible to continue UPSC preparation as well as CS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?