6th August 2015, 12:57 AM
sayyed liyakhath

Is it good to do M.Tech with a rank of 1211 in PGECET?

Hi,my name is liyakhath. I got 1211 rank in pgecet. I completed my b.tech in eee.please tell me is good of doing mtech because I am very confused. Please please

Related Questions:
  1. Information about PGECET? I have scored 10951 rank in PGECET in BC-B category
  2. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  3. Which M.Tech college can I get after scoring 1808 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  4. Can I get a good college in M.Tech? I have scored 10951 rank in PGECET ECE department
  5. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET?
  6. Can I get reimbursement in fee to study in M.Tech if secured 12000 rank in PGECET being a SC student?
  7. What was the last rank admission in M.Tech/M.E in PGECET EIE stream?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 1211 rank in MBBS and 794 under BC?
  9. With a rank of 27000 in PGECET do I qualify to get entry into M.Tech?
  10. List of OU M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4368 rank in PGECET?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after securing a rank of 2219 in PGCET? Good colleges to get admission with this rank?
  12. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  13. Which college can I choose for M.Tech under JNTU Hyderabad? I have scored 9000 rank in PGECET
  14. Is there any problem in doing M.Tech(Embedded) after scoring 1253 PGECET rank
  15. Which college will I get having 4858 rank in PGECET?
  16. PGECET entrance test? syllabus? colleges offering mtech admission based on PGECET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a seat in M.Tech CSE in Hyderabad after scoring 390 rank in PGECET?
  18. Mtech admission details about PGECET in civil engineering stream
6th August 2015, 07:00 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do M.Tech with a rank of 1211 in PGECET?

EEE is the branch relates to the electronics instruments and circumstances circuit and gates structure in the electronics instruments as in micro SD card or in computer data structures or hardwares.

>> if you like to do the m.tech in this branch that will be very good as in m.tech you can choose any subject that you have the better grip and can do specialization in that in master degree and after the m.tech you can join any multi national company.

Companies after this course you can work with are-

>> Asus electronics

>> Intel electronics

>> HCL

>> HP

>> IBM

>> SAIL

>> Bharat heavy electrical limited

>> Jindal industries pvt. Ltd.

>> Bharti airtel

>> Reliance communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?