6th July 2013, 02:38 PM
rajsingh@

Which good engineering college can I get in Mechanical branch in West Bengal after scoring 15456 rank in WBJEE

i hav got 15456 rank in wbjee.which good eng.college i get in mechanical branch in west bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  2. Can I get an government college of WB after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  3. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  5. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  6. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring 51000 in WBJEE
  7. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 35785 in WBJEE?
  8. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  10. Any college after scoring 43356 in WBJEE?
  11. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  12. Admission in any engineering branch in government colleges in West Bengal after scoring 7496 in WBJEE?
  13. Can I get a government college in West Bengal after scoring 1536 rank in WBJEE
  14. Will I get any government college in West Bengal after scoring 12913 in WBJEE?
  15. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can get after scoring 2650 rank in engineering and 1366 rank in medical in WBJEE?
  16. For which college am I eligible for after scoring a rank of 31293 in WBJEE?
  17. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  18. Can I get a good college in West Bengal after scoring 15547 rank in WBJEE?
13th January 2016, 09:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which good engineering college can I get in Mechanical branch in West Bengal after scoring 15456 rank in WBJEE

The name of best mechanical branch college for you in West Bengal after scoring 15456 rank in WBJEE as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. Hooghly Engineering and Technology College , Hooghly
  2. Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia
  3. Academy of Technology, Hooghly
  4. Bengal Institute of Technology and Management, Birbhum
  5. Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Kolkata
  6. Dr. BC Roy Engineering College, Durgapur
  7. Bengal Institute of Technology, Kolkata
  8. OmDayal College of Engineering and Architecture, Howrah
  9. Global Institute of Management and Technology, Nadia
  10. Camellia Insititute of Engineering and Technology, Burdwan
  11. Neotia Institute of Technology Management and Science, South 24 Parganas
  12. Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (BESU), Shibpur
  13. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata
  14. Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya, Nadia
  15. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
  16. Faculty of Engineering and Technology- Jadavpur University
  17. Institute of Engineering and Management, Kolkata
  18. National Power Training Institute, Durgapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?