6th May 2010, 10:58 AM
shef

Good engineering colleges with 112 marks in AIEEE for OBC candidate?

i have scored 112 marks in aieee and i have obc quota . which colleges i can get in delhi or outside delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good college with CS/Mech branch after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE under OBC?
  2. Will I get any NIT after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  3. Where can I join engineering after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE, 165 in BITSAT and 112 marks in MPPET?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT with 112 marks in JEE Main and 70% in 12th RBSE being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  5. Which NIT can I get in SC quota after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get a government college in Haryana, Punjab or Delhi after scorign 112 marks in OBC?
  7. Which are the best engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE in OBC quota?
  8. Can I get good government colleges with OBC and Army quota? I have scored 90 marks in AIEEE
  9. Which NIT can I get after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE? Can I get into top NITs or good government colleges? am from OBC category
  10. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  11. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  12. Any chance to get admission in SVNIT after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE
  14. Can I expect admission in MIT, Pune after scoring 92 marks in AIEEE? Which are the good colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to OBC category
  15. What will be my rank after 70 marks in AIEEE from OBC category? Good colleges available in Haryana?
  16. With an AIR of 352283, ST category rank of 7301, home state rank of 53793 can I get any college/NIT?
  17. Colleges for obc candidate with MBA CET score 85?
  18. Any chance for admission in government engineering colleges in UP with 50% marks in AIEEE and 30,4000 rank?
6th May 2010, 03:31 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Good engineering colleges with 112 marks in AIEEE for OBC candidate?

Sorry but i dont think you can get into NITs with this score. Even for OBCs the cutoff is not that lower. So dont worry try for other exams like comedk, BITSAT.

If you clear comedk there are 100s of colleges in which you are eligible. So answer it and best of luck
6th May 2010, 06:38 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Good engineering colleges with 112 marks in AIEEE for OBC candidate?

Scoring 112 in AIEEE 2010 is not so good, because this year AIEEE was of 432 marks, so this year its cutoff will be also higher.

So, you can expect NIT's or IIIT's or any other good Government Engineering Institute.

However, you can expect some good, private Engineering institute like-

Amity University, Delhi.

Inderprastha University, Delhi.

IMS Engineering college, Delhi.

NC College of Engineering, Delhi.

Aryabhatt College of Engineering & Technology, Gziabad.

An few more.

Best of Lcuk
6th May 2010, 09:13 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shef View Post
i have scored 112 marks in aieee and i have obc quota . which colleges i can get in delhi or outside delhi?
Hi Shef

Here you can guess your approximate rank
150 – 100 >> 70,000 – 1,50,000
Some colleges name in which you get admission.............

1.Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.) (IICT, Bhadohi)

2. School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).

3. National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, Ranchi (Jharkhand), (NIFFT, Ranch)

4. Assam University, Silchar (Assam)

5. J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002 (U.P.)

Good bye
6th May 2010, 10:47 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

with this much score, if you are searching for good colleges you cant get it.you must try some other colleges through the left over exams.try your best in those exams.
however there are still some of the reputed colleges available like

1. Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.) (IICT, Bhadohi)

3. National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, Ranchi (Jharkhand), (NIFFT, Ranch)

4. Assam University, Silchar (Assam)

5. J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002 (U.P.)
11th May 2010, 03:03 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
with above scored mentioned you cannnot get admission in nitsor even bit mesrarathe u will get admission in some of the college given below:

1. Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.) (IICT, Bhadohi)

3J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002 (U.P.)

4IMS Engineering college, Delhi.

5NC College of Engineering, Delhi.

6Aryabhatt College of Engineering & Technology, Gziabad.

all the best
15th May 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 115 marks in aieee general category which college i can expect
16th May 2010, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

can i get college on 18 marks through gen quota...........plz reply me sir?
16th May 2010, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 125 marks in aieee .i have obc reservation.will i get any nits
17th May 2010, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required in aieee for getting into maulana azad national institute of technology,bhopal
18th May 2010, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i had scored 90 mars in obc category which college i can except
19th May 2010, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

with 150 colleges can i expect?
26th May 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 127 marks which college can i expect
27th May 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

iamsecuring 160 marks in aieee 2010 and have obc quota which college ican get?
30th May 2010, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i got 34 marks in AIEEE
will i get college for this
30th May 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have scored 103 marks in AIEEE 2010.Which colleges should i apply for?
30th May 2010, 02:56 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
as you have got not too good marks so there is possibility to get chances in the nit,
however you can get chances for the admission in the different self financed college or private college through aieee.
30th May 2010, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 450000 in AIEEE, Whats the scope of my admission in engineering college I have played national KV Basketball and is ward of defence officer?
30th May 2010, 07:43 PM
neelkanth

Default Re: Good engineering colleges with 68 marks in AIEEE 2010 for OBC candidate?

I have got 68 marks in AIEEE 2010 and i am OBC.
Can i get any good engg. college through AIEEE counselling.
please tell me!!!!!!!!
30th May 2010, 10:45 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, your marks is not enough to take admission in NIT, BITSAT,IIIT,DCE...
because in this year the full marks in AIEEE was 432.
so you can apply for different state engineering college which offers 10% seats according to AIEEE rank.
you can apply for some state like UP,WB,Maharastra,MP etc.
kindly attend respective counseling & for more information kindly visit the official website of different state counseling board.
good luck.
31st May 2010, 01:52 AM
phuchi

hi friend,
Some of the good engineering colleges with 112 marks in AIEEE for OBC candidates are:
BIT,mesra
KIIT,bhubneswar
Anity university
and many more colleges in different states which has reservation of 15% sit through AIEEE
best off luck
31st May 2010, 04:47 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
as you get 112 marks ,so this is not very good marks so on the basis of this marks you can not get good engineering college,
but be sure that you must get the chances in the engineering college.
31st May 2010, 08:46 AM
bholag

my dear friend,
you can good colleges as your marks is good and you belong to OBC category
NITs,
BIT,Mesra
BITS,pilani
VIT,
vidyapeeth college
D Y Patil college
31st May 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i get 138 marks in aieee .i have obc reservation.will i get any nits
1st June 2010, 12:29 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

some colleges under wbut in kolkata,
uptu collrges in noida.
tamil naidu college at kottayam.
1st June 2010, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i goty 36 marks in aieee and m obc category can i get any seat???????
3rd June 2010, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

My son has got 47 marks in AIEEE . He is in OBC catregory and his state rank is 4603 and based from indore. pls suggest the three best branches and probable best three colleges.

Thanks

Prem
3rd June 2010, 08:34 PM
my computer

i got 92 marks in aieee 2010 in GEN category which college i will get
4th June 2010, 11:59 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Any General Candidate those who have scored at least 55 marks in AIEEE2010 and OBC candidates those who have scored at least 33 marks and SC/ST those who have scored at least 20 marks can fill the form for online councelling.

So, I would request you all to do so and appear in councelling, there you will be guide better.
4th June 2010, 12:04 PM
sanket mathur

sorry with this marks you won't get any NIT or any good engineering collage in AIEEE.
4th June 2010, 12:13 PM
bhanu pratap

First of all i would like to congrates you of your score and secondly no one should be disheartened if he scores any less than 150 fearing his seat in NITs . The reason is that every year NITs have different criteria of selction and being in OBC quota its one benefit for you.

I'd rather suggest you give your preference to only NITs in the counselling , may be you didnt get a seat in 1st counselling but believe me if you apply in 2nd as well as 3rd counselling you'll surely get a seat in NITs.

A VERY GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
4th June 2010, 12:32 PM
help100%

Look dear nothing to worry about you just apply in the colleges what you are looking for because you have already a gate pass OBC certificate. So, nothing to worry about it.Here is some of the institute which do consider aieee and take admission according to its score.They are as follows:

International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (A.P.)
Birla Institute of Technology (Mesra Centre), Mesra, Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Birla Institute of Technology (Patna Centre), Mesra, Ranchi
Birla Institute of Technology (Deogarh Centre), Mesra, Ranchi
University of petroleum and energy studies, Deheradun
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Gandhinagar, Jammu Tawi (J & K)
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubhaneswar (Orissa)
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.)(IICT, Bhadohi)
School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).
National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, P.O. Hatia, Ranchi (Jharkhand), (NIFFT, Ranchi)
Assam University, Silchar (Assam)
J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of allahabad, Allahabad-211002(U.P.)

So, better you take admission with this marks in aieee and OBC certificate and if this way the matter cant be sorted out ,then look for the management quota.For any further queries free to make post here.

Best of Luck,
help100%
4th June 2010, 02:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

According to your marks and rank in AIEEE, so you will get admission in
these colleges, so please check these colleges-

Bharati Vidyapeth University College of Engg Pune

Amity School of Engineering & Tech New Delhi

Rajagiri School of Engineering & Tech Cochin

PES Institute of Technology Bangalore

Manipal Institute of Technology Udupi

Oriental Institute of Science & Tech Bhopal

Coimbatore Institute of Technology Coimbatore

Noida Institute of Engineering & Tech Greater Noida.
4th June 2010, 06:06 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Good engineering colleges with 112 marks in AIEEE for OBC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shef View Post
this year getting into nit with 112 marks and obc quota is somewhat possible. as the cut off for obc student is just 33 marks. the only thing you should do is fill all the trades of nits in the councelling. but if you need any specific trade like mechanical, electrical etc then it might be difficult.
in that case, you should try state coucelling. atleast you will get a government college there.
all the best
4th June 2010, 06:39 PM
keshav velhal

can i get ennginering coll for getting 93 in aieee 2010
7th June 2010, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 98 marks in aieee 2010.can i have a option of private colleges?
7th June 2010, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 98 marks in aieee 2010(obc)

can i have a option to apply for private e4ngineering colleges
8th June 2010, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hi
my frnds has 20 marks in AIEEE and he is from sc QUOTA..
Is there any chance of getting any government college as he has no mney for private education...
pls reply as soon as possible...
8th June 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i have got a score of 108 in OBC catogry will i get seat in any of the good collage......
please answer plzzzzzz..........
11th June 2010, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

i have got a score of 98 aieee in obc catogry will get seat in any of the good college suggest good college
11th June 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i got 140 marks (general).
can i get any nit with 'mechanical' or 'electrical or electronic engineering' ?
pls reply me.
"god will help u in some other ways"
pls reply me on my id "[email protected]"
12th June 2010, 11:15 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

dear friend.....
i think you cant get the nits but you can get iiits.............
13th June 2010, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have got 112 marks in aieee 2010 and i am from obc category,can i get into JK INSTITUTE OF APPLIED PHYSICS
14th June 2010, 11:01 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 140 marks (general).
can i get any nit with 'mechanical' or 'electrical or electronic engineering' ?
pls reply me.
"god will help u in some other ways"
pls reply me on my id "[email protected]"

Sorry dear you can not expect NIT's.

your AIEEE score is not enough to fetch you a seat in any NIT's. But you can expect any institute of State importance or best institute of your state.

Other then NIT's various Deemed Universities and best private institutes are available for you.

If you are getting any Deemed Universities, Institutes of state importance, Best private institutes then just get into it.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
14th June 2010, 07:40 PM
drdo99
Banned

in du it needs you more than 40% score of aieee score.
otherwise in all other colleges you can apply.
21st June 2010, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i got 40 marks in aieee 2010(general category). where can i apply for computer science and engineering?
pls rly
22nd June 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i got rank 50123 in aieee 2010(state obc category). who can me get college
pls rly . contact no.9918407731
1st July 2010, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i havev got 92 marks in aieee2010 iam obc candidate can i get a admission into nits various branches like eee,ece,cse,it,chemical,mechanical
1st July 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

My aieee gen rank is-69922 and obc rank-16100 , state rank-5528 , obc state rank- 525. which good colleges i can expect in delhi and outside delhi.
2nd July 2010, 08:57 PM
mathursaab

You must score under 25000 all india rank to get admission in any NIT or IIIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?