2nd October 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is a good institute for MBA? I am a final year BMS student and wish to do MBA in Bangalore

I am a final year bms student and I wish to do MBA in Bangalore only. I have heard a lot about Christ and wish to know about its placements and whether it is a good institute for MBA. further I would also like to know which are the top 5 b schools in Bangalore after IIM. Thankyou

29th March 2013, 08:55 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: Which is a good institute for MBA? I am a final year BMS student and wish to do MBA in Bangalore

Hello,

Yeah you must have heard about Christ University, it is also a very good b school regarding campus and placement activities, you need to clear MAT exam with good rank.

As you are doing your engineering in BMS college, you can easily get such colleges. You have to write CAT amd MAT exam, make sure your percentile is pretty good.

IIM Bangalore is top on the list, other than that, here are also some of them where you can apply:-

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS)

Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT)

IFIM Business School

Alliance Business School

PES Institutions Bangalore

Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS)

St. Joseph's College of Business Administration (SJCBA)

Indian Academy Group of Institutions

International School of Management Excellence (ISME)

Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology

Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning

IBMR Business Schools

Acharya Institute of Sciences

Christ College/University

Mount Carmel College

Hope this helps,,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?