16th February 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good option to choose MSc Forensic Science after BDS?

I want to know is MSc Forensic Science is a good option to pursue after BDS?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  2. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  3. Are BDS students eligible for MSc forensic science?
  4. Are BDS students eligible for forensic science(MSc)?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  6. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  8. Is it good to do MDS after BDS if my aim is forensic odontology? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  10. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  11. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  12. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  14. Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  16. Can I take MSc Zoology to do Forensic Science or any other subject? Is the Forensic Science available in Pune University?
  17. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  18. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
17th February 2011, 12:40 AM
sowmiyanishok

Smile Re: Is it a good option to choose MSc Forensic Science after BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know is MSc Forensic Science is a good option to pursue after BDS?

Please reply

thanks
hai friend, ofcourse it's good. think of the work environment, nature of job and the rare vacancies for this, y can't u choose bio informatics, medical microbiology, molecular biology, genetic engginering any other course which is higher than this. all the best.
17th February 2011, 02:57 AM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Is it a good option to choose MSc Forensic Science after BDS?

no it is not a good option..i think you should not prefer this..although MSc forensic has a good scope but after BDS it will not work because if you are doing BDS and than MSc forensic than no use of BDS
11th June 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

can we think of M.Sc. in forensics after BPT???
5th July 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

whether getting a seat inbds in govt better than mbbs in pvt can we take bds in govt and apply for mbbs next year like keeping amedical certificate to the college and read for eamcet next year and apply for it
6th July 2011, 12:46 AM
sowmiyanishok

dear, it's not fair doing M.Sc fs after bds. its waste of money and time. if u have done any science degree that is enough to do M.Sc fs.
why do u want to waste ur money by doing bds and then mbbs. if u are really interested in mbbs, concentrate in preparing for entrance for mbbs. don,t waste ur golden time in two different way. take good diss. it's ur life. all the best.
16th November 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

m a bds graduate . i want to do forensic odontology from university of glamorgan ? please guide me,, m i wrong or right ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?