18th April 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to prepare for bank jobs after B.Sc or should I go for M.Sc?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc Chemistry (mpc). Now I am preparing for bank jobs. Is this is good or I have to prepare for M.Sc chemistry? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  3. What are the possible options for me after BCA?
  4. Is it good to prepare for bank jobs after B.Sc or should I go for M.Sc? -- [New]
  5. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  6. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to prepare for bank jobs? What is the procedure to apply for private bank jobs?
  8. Can I get Government job after completing B.Sc?
  9. After Degree after Bank jobs better for me? How to prepare for the bank exams? Is coaching required?
  10. How can I prepare for bank jobs like bank PO? I am a graduate(married) woman
  11. M.Sc in which subject is better among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics?
  12. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. How to get bank jobs while studying in last semester of MSc computer science?
  14. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  15. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc?
  16. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  17. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  18. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
19th April 2017, 05:32 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Is it good to prepare for bank jobs after B.Sc or should I go for M.Sc?

This totally depends on your interest. If you are really interested and ready to bank job you can apply for Bank jobs either clerical or Probationary Officer. With good coaching and efforts it is easy to crack Bank Job within 1or 2 years. Once you get the Bank Job your life will be settled with good salary and respectable life.

If your career interest is other than Bank jobs you can go for M.Sc and after completion of M.Sc you can choose any field for job as per your interest. But going for M.Sc will delay in getting the job.

One more thing, If you want to gain only knowledge in M.Sc you can do it in distance mode after getting a Bank jobs. By opting this way your two interests will be fulfilled.
19th April 2017, 09:43 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to prepare for bank jobs after B.Sc or should I go for M.Sc?

It's completely depends on your choice. In my opinion you can do both at the same time. You can do a job and complete your post graduation through distance education. If you think that you can't do both at the same time then I'all suggest you to complete your study first. Thanks
19th April 2017, 10:17 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

You should pursue M.Sc (Chemistry) along with bank exam preparation. You should start preparation from now topic by topic daily. Once you complete preparation of bank exam, You don't require extra time for preparation. Doing that, You will have career opportunities in both banking as well as in specialization of chemistry.

Career After M.Sc (Chemistry)
In M.Sc (Chemistry), You can choose your favorite specialization from diverse areas of chemistry. After completion of M.Sc (Chemistry) in any specialization, You can seek for well reputed jobs and also for high salary package.

Employment Areas
- Chemical Companies
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Medical Research
- Oil Industry
- Biotechnology Firms
- Petroleum Industries
- Cosmetic Companies
- Food Industries
- Laboratories
- Education Sector
- Agriculture Research
- Seed and Nursery Schools
- Power Generating Companies

Bank Exams
You can appear bank exams any time after your graduation for the post of PO or Clerk. Age Limit is 30 years for PO and 28 years for Clerk Exams.

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview

Bank Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English
- Reasoning
- Banking Awareness

Best Books For Bank Exam Preparation
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publication
- Computer Knowledge by R. Pillai
- Objective General English by R.S. Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non Verbal by B.S. Sijwali
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Exams by R.S. Aggarwal
19th April 2017, 12:08 PM
narim.

Yes. It is good to prepare for bank jobs after B.Sc. M.Sc Chemistry is also good if you want to go core side.

Bank jobs are aspired by many people in the society. Bank jobs provide security in the job and also respect in the society.

Salary is good and allowances are super. You can enjoy your job.

With your B.Sc, you can apply for Bank Exams.

IBPS Exam
SBI PO Exam
ICICI PO Exam

IBPS is good because it gives the eligibility for all government banks.
25th April 2017, 07:24 PM
kohli183

Yes, It is good to prepare for Banking Jobs after B.sc

Basically Banking sector have following type of Job sectors

Bank PO

Bank Clerk

Bank Speciality Officer

IT Officer

Candidates must be complete Graduation in any stream from recognised university & age limit between 20 to 30 years (age relaxation as per govt rules)

Selection Process based on Preliminary Examination , Main Examination , Personal Interview ....
15th June 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to prepare bank jobs after MSc biotechnology or should i prepare for NET exam?
2nd June 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to prepare bank jobs after bsc computer science or should I go for MSC physics?
16th June 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation (math honours). My parents are telling me to do master degree. But i have no interest..i m interested in banking exam.. What should i do
29th December 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to prepare for bank jobs after B.Sc Maths(CA) or should I go for MCA?
30th December 2018, 06:10 PM
praveenyoutuber

No, the role of an MBA is not tough. And it is not compulsory as well that you can't get a good career growth as well. You can go for IIT JAM Exam, after your BSc. Then you can go to IITs for your Masters and you can have a very good career ahead.

Thanks
1st January 2019, 04:00 PM
Meg24

Hello,

You can't compare both the fields as one gives you a career security and the other degree and knowledge.
It totally depends on your passion and b your interest in your life
Banking jobs are always the best given the certain increments in the sector compared to other private jobs.
But clearing the exam is not a cakewalk.with tough competing around.so I suggest you to start preparing for you bank exams and meanwhile complete your masters through distance education .
So that you can have a career backup in case you don't get a bank job.
Good luck
30th April 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do bank coaching after Bsc maths or should I go for MSC
20th October 2019, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is cracking bank jobs is easy for anyone?????
22nd December 2019, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

Which books I have to prefer for bank exams
19th March 2020, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc Maths degree. If I am getting selected in the bank po exam, can I get the job. Is it any problem for my job because of not doing Master degree
2nd June 2020, 05:57 PM
Nancy m n

If you are interested bank jobs then you can go for it and yes you are eligible for bank exams.
If not then MSC from good college can even give you opportunity like teaching
You can get jobs with BSC but with MSC it would be like icing on the cake .
8th October 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I am a bsc candidate and I want to do job in bank..
Which masters degree should I pursue?
Msc or MBA
20th October 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc microbiology and I am confused between msc and banking. Which would be more secure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?