30th October 2015, 11:59 PM
cl-10

Is it good way to repeat 10th CBSE again in regular mode?

I passed cbse 10 as a compartment.in i repeated it and passed directly.my question is can we repeat class 10 after passing it in cbse. is my decision was right at that time. does the cbse permits this.? Can someone please suggest on the same?

31st October 2015, 08:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good way to repeat 10th CBSE again in regular mode?

You can again appear for the 10th board examination from Central board of Secondary Education even when you have already passed the board examinations after having compartment, there is no restriction on that.

You can register for the board examinations from any CBSE affiliated school of your locality.
1st November 2015, 12:41 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl-10 View Post
I passed cbse 10 as a compartment.in i repeated it and passed directly.my question is can we repeat class 10 after passing it in cbse. is my decision was right at that time. does the cbse permits this.? Can someone please suggest on the same?
CBSE allows the candidate to reappear for Board Exams if he or she is not satisfied with the performance of his/her own in Board Exams.

In this case, you will have to fill CBSE Private Candidate Form and pay fees for all the subjects for which you had appeared last year.

After filling the Private Candidate Form along with the required fees, submit it to your CBSE Regional Office.

However, now there is CGPA system in CBSE Class 10th standard.

So, if you are passed and gained above 6.0 CGPA in CBSE then it is almost worthless to reappear for CBSE Class X Exam.

Because, X Marksheet hardly matters. Most of the recruitment companies judge your knowledge that you have gained in graduation.

Very few companies now a days have a glance on your 10 or 10+2 percentage.
21st February 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I am good in science but due to some reasons this year i wont be able study properly ,I dont like humanities therefore I wants to repeate 10 class to take science in my school regularly.Is it possible?
12th March 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th exam but i would like to improve marks in all subjects. Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?