30th January 2018, 02:57 PM
evipcho

Got selection confirmation mail from CTS Kolkata more than 20 days ago but not received Offer Letter and joining details till yet

Got selected in a referral walking in CTS Kolkata on 6th Jan'18 and confirmation mail came from CTS on 10th Jan'18. They said I will be getting the Offer Letter and Pre-Joining details shortly. But, its 30th Jan'18 now and still not got it. Can anybody tell how long it will take to get the offer letter and any update?

15th May 2018, 04:22 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Got selection confirmation mail from CTS Kolkata more than 20 days ago but not received Offer Letter and joining details till yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by evipcho View Post
Got selected in a referral walking in CTS Kolkata on 6th Jan'18 and confirmation mail came from CTS on 10th Jan'18. They said I will be getting the Offer Letter and Pre-Joining details shortly. But, its 30th Jan'18 now and still not got it. Can anybody tell how long it will take to get the offer letter and any update?
Do not worry, they call the people for joining and training as soos as any vacancy arises. They generally call cadidates in a group of 10-15 candidates and training for all of them goes in one time. As you have the confirmation letter from CTS, then there is nothing to worry about.

I am known to people who got their joining after one year of selection. Once you are selected, you will be given the joining sooner or later, So do not worry, just be patient for some time.

If you want, you can do one thing : You will be having the contact number in the email sent to you for the confirmation, you may call on the number and ask them for the expected date of joining. You can also write email to the same email id for the information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?