13th May 2017, 05:10 PM
Kalimuthu.v

Government agriculture colleges in Chennai? Cut off for admission in these colleges?

I get 60% mark in HSC board exam I want joint government agriculture college in Chennai. What are the college available for me. What are the cutoff in govt agriculture college

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of agriculture colleges and their cut off marks for admission? -- [New]
  3. After scoring a cutoff of 167.75 can I get the best colleges? Which are the best colleges available for my cutoff in Chennai?
  4. Can I get admission in Government BDS colleges and self financing institutes in Chennai after scoring 178 marks(MBC Candidate)?
  5. B.Sc agriculture colleges under Coimbatore University where admission is possible with 156.5 cut off marks?
  6. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  7. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  8. Provide me the DU college ranking for Zoology honours?
  9. Does IIT Roorkee is the only institute which provides MCA?
  10. List of ICAR recognized colleges offering admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  11. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  12. Which Government colleges in Patna offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I apply for admission and what is the fee structure?
  13. List of best government colleges in Jaipur with cut-off for B.Com?
  14. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  15. Which Colleges in Chennai offer Journalism courses? How can I get admission in such Colleges?
  16. Possibility to get admission in any Engineering college of Chennai with 185 cutoff marks in 12th?
  17. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  18. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
29th May 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government agriculture colleges in Chennai? Cut off for admission in these colleges?

I passed class 12 in cbse board examination.. I want an admission in agricultural college in Chennai, please give the procedures for my admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?