19th February 2018, 09:33 AM
Raktim Saikia@

Government colleges in India offering Integrated B.Sc and M.Sc program.

I'm going to appear for boards this year and after board I want to join Integrated B.Sc program. I'm appearing for Tezpur University as well as NISER entrance exams but, please tell me about other similar government institution in India offering Integrated B.Sc and M.Sc course.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  2. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  3. Top 10 colleges in India offering BSc and MSc Physics integrated course
  4. Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical
  5. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  6. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  7. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  8. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  9. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  10. Collegs offering MSc integrated course in physics in India
  11. Colleges offering integrated Msc in physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  13. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  14. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  15. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  16. How to join Integrated MSc course in Physics inside Kerala after scoring 92.3% marks in BSc Physics? Which are the colleges offering this course inside Kerala?
  17. Colleges offering MSc(Biotechnology) in Bhubaneswar -- [New]
  18. Need information about the colleges offering Integrated M.Sc. course in Nano Technology in South India?
13th March 2018, 01:26 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges in India offering Integrated B.Sc and M.Sc program.

Government colleges which offer Integrated B.Sc - M.Sc courses in India are listed below.
>>Indian Institute of Science,Education and Research(IISER)
>>National Institute of Science,Education and Research(NISER)
>>Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru
>>Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
>>Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5th April 2018, 08:18 PM
ravinayadav0259

Default Re: Government colleges in India offering Integrated B.Sc and M.Sc program.

List of Government colleges in India offering Integrated B.Sc and M.Sc program:-
[*]Indian Institute of Science,Education and Research[*]Loyola College, Chennai [*]National Institute of Science,Education and Research[*]D.G. Ruparel College, Mumbai[*]B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Chennai[*]Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru[*]Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee[*]Saveetha University, Chennai[*]Indian Institute of Technology, Madras[*]Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT), Dehradun[*]D.G. Ruparel College, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?