25th April 2015, 10:49 PM
Kathirvelmurugan.gayu

Which government colleges offer BSc forensic science and criminology? What is the fees in private colleges?

Which goverment collegs offered in Bsc foransic science and ciriminology and what is the fees in private colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  2. Fee structure for BCA course?
  3. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  4. Am I eligible for MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc Biotechnology? How much fees is to be paid?
  5. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  6. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  7. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  8. How to get a government job after doing BSc forensic science?
  9. Is there any specific course to get into CBI or CID after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  11. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  12. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  13. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
  14. How much is the fee for the BCA course?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science or M.Sc in Criminology having scored 50% in B.Sc in Psychology?
  16. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  17. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  18. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
30th August 2015, 09:54 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government colleges offer BSc forensic science and criminology? What is the fees in private colleges?

List of some best government colleges offer B.Sc. forensic science and criminology in india:-

- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
Mysore, Karnataka, India

- Government Medical College
Bhavnagar , Gujarat, India

Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala, India

Surat, Gujarat, India

- Government Medical College & Hospital
Chandigarh, Punjab, India

- Government Medical College & Hospital
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

- Government Medical College, Amritsar
Amritsar, Punjab, India

- Government Medical College, Kozhikode
Calicut, Kerala, India

- Guru Gobind Singh Medical College
Faridkot, Punjab, India

- Govt. Medical College
Patiala , Punjab, India

- Gujarat University
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

- M.P.Shah Government Medical College
Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
29th January 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government colleges offer BSc forensic science and criminology? What is the fees in private colleges?

Am I eligible for criminology course after completing my degree bachelor of commerce?
15th October 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Cani study M.Sc forensic science and criminology after doing BSc in mathematics hons. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?