5th February 2011, 05:53 PM
tanmay baruah

Is government institute better than the private institute for engineering? Which institute is the best for Petroleum Engineering?

some body said that government institute is better than private institute for engineering.please help me to choose better institute for petroleum engineering.

31st May 2011, 07:47 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Is government institute better than the private institute for engineering? Which institute is the best for Petroleum Engineering?

Yes of course in many manner.
All professors are well educated and they are experienced.
Fee is too low comparison to other private college.
Hostel Fee is also too low comparison to private colleges.
Govt. companies are come in college to place students in well companies.
Overall campus placement is more then that of private colleges..
15th June 2011, 03:51 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is government institute better than the private institute for engineering? Which institute is the best for Petroleum Engineering?

Hi,

I would like to suggest to go with the Govt institutes as they promise better environment to study and as well as better opportunities.

Other than this, they demand lower course fees, lower residential charges, free library books and many more advantages are with these.

At least in this petroleum engineering sector one must study in Govt colleges. Because the Govt sector itself recruits petroleum engineers every year.

The top rank Govt colleges in India are:

1.Bihar Institute of Technology, Dhanbad,

2.Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad

3.Govt Engg College, Pandit Ravi Shankar University, Raipur

4. Govt. Engg. College, Bilaspur

5.Benaras Hindu University, U.P

6.College of Technology and Engineering, Rajasthan,

7.Regional Engineering College, Karnataka,

8. Kothagudem School of Mines,, Andhra Pradesh

9.Anna University, Tamilnadu

10.Maharashtra Instt.of Technology, Kothurd Road,Pune
15th June 2011, 03:56 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

I would like to suggest to go with the Govt institutes as they promise better environment to study and as well as better opportunities.

Other than this, they demand lower course fees, lower residential charges, free library books and many more advantages are with these.

At least in this petroleum engineering sector one must study in Govt colleges. Because the Govt sector itself recruits petroleum engineers every year.

The top rank Govt colleges in India are:

1.Bihar Institute of Technology, Dhanbad,

2.Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad

3.Govt Engg College, Pandit Ravi Shankar University, Raipur

4. Govt. Engg. College, Bilaspur

5.Benaras Hindu University, U.P

6.College of Technology and Engineering, Rajasthan,

7.Regional Engineering College, Karnataka,

8. Kothagudem School of Mines,, Andhra Pradesh

9.Anna University, Tamilnadu

10.Maharashtra Instt.of Technology, Kothurd Road,Pune
10th July 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I wanna do b.e in civil..shd i giv my 1st preference 2 govt col r autonomous r top colleges..shd i go 2 aided r unaided???
5th December 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is government leboratories is better than private collage
3rd April 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

hiii.... I wnt to target my future in bankng sector aftr cmpltng bba mba.. . would govt collg proof more useful fr me fr better placements???
9th June 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir if I get AIT ECE in 1 shift and Mait Ece in 2 shift. Both of these are IPU delhi colleges . What to chose ait( govt) or mait (pvt)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?