29th September 2011, 11:39 AM
j.purushotham

Government job after completing MSc Physics with 3 years experience?

RESPECTED SIR,
my name is j.purushotham i completed m.sc physics. i have a three years experince. please give me a information regard a government job

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  2. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  3. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  4. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  6. How to get the job in government organization after completing MSc?
  7. Will I get job after completing MBA from USA having a work experience of 10 years in a government organization?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  9. Is it possible to get Government job if I am more than 30 years old?
  10. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  11. How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience?
  12. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  13. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  14. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age? -- [New]
  16. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  17. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  18. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
4th November 2011, 04:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job after completing MSc Physics with 3 years experience?

You can apply for many government jobs after M.Sc. If you are interested you can apply for the NET/SET exam for applying for the lecture positions in government colleges or universities. If you clear the JRF+NET exam you can enter the research field. You can also apply for the Bank jobs. You can apply for positions such as PO, Clerk etc. You can also apply for jobs in the government companies based on the notifications regarding the vacancies. You can apply for companies such as ISRO, DRDO, ONGC, IOPCL etc.
10th November 2011, 11:12 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government job after completing MSc Physics with 3 years experience?

You can get in to any IT Company
to get in to any Government job you can get in to
1) ISRO
2) nasa
16th November 2011, 12:07 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,You can apply for many government jobs after M.Sc. If you are interested you can apply for the NET/SET exam for applying for the lecture positions in government colleges or universities. If you clear the JRF+NET exam you can enter the research field. You can also apply for the Bank jobs. You can apply for positions such as PO, Clerk etc. You can also apply for jobs in the government companies based on the notifications regarding
Ok,
25th June 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

which line is better-m.sc physics or b.e in envirement after fiveyear
16th August 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Msc in physics in distance mode.My age is 33 years.i am working as a teacher.Please suggest me career options other than teaching.Please also suggest technical courses i could pursue.
Thanking you.
17th August 2012, 03:55 AM
manjira...

There are several government job options after M.Sc in physics. you can go to teaching, scientific instrument operator or laboratory technician.
you can also apply in many other government organization:

1)Union of Public Service Commission;
2)IAS
3)IPS
4)Indian Army
5)Indian Navy;
6)Indian Air Force;
7)Indian Forest Service;
8)Staff Selection Commission(SSC)
9)Banks
10)ISRO
11)IOPCL
12)DRDO
even you can clear NET conducted by Union of Grant Commission (UGC) along with JRF and go for research work.
14th September 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Iam pursuing msc physics degree n iam interested to be get in isro, so what plan or courses after msc physics should be done to get myself at ISRO
23rd March 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed M.Sc in physics in the year 2000, I am working as a lecture in private college,but now I want any permanent job as my age is 40 years, any suggestions.
Shridhar Patil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?