20th June 2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Government job is possible without having a second language in ISC?

Can I get a government job if I have not taken second language in isc I have taken pcb in isc and I have not taken second language so can I get a government job

23rd June 2021, 06:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job is possible without having a second language in ISC?

Candidates are eligible to appear for government jobs after qualifying in the recruitment examination.

The recruitment examination by the respective department. It is not mandatory to have two language paper in std 12th to appear for the examination.

For more information about the examination go through the notification.
25th June 2021, 01:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job is possible without having a second language in ISC?

Yes, It is possible. However, gather information about the admission requirements of your future colleges. Few places will be easy to apply if you take up Second Language since the score will auger you a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?