28th March 2023, 11:29 AM
jagdishpal3221

Government Jobs in BSc IT?

I am done my BSc IT graduation can I go from any government jobs are there in BSc IT please some give me information sir.

29th March 2023, 01:09 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government Jobs in BSc IT?

You may also apply for jobs in ONGC, BHEL, banking, SSC CGL, and other government agencies.

Please find below the list of jobs that you can do.

1) Assistant Engineer Trainee

2) Trainee

3) Forest Department- IFS Officer

4) Assistant Officer/ JE

5) IT Officer
29th March 2023, 01:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Government job opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Information Technology course:

There are several various government job opportunities are available for candidates who have completed their B.Sc in Information Technology course.

>> Generally the below mentioned organizations are offering government job opportunities for B.Sc in Information Technology candidiates. They are,

@ Public Sector Undertaking Banks

@ National Informatics Center

@ DRDO

@ ISRO...etc.,

>> You can apply for some job roles like Scientist, IT Officer, Engineer..etc.,

>> Otherthan this, some non technical based government job opportunities are IBPS, SSC, UPSC, Indian Railways, Civil Services Examination..etc.,
29th March 2023, 01:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are many prospects for graduates of the B.Sc. IT programs in both the government and the private sectors. Nonetheless, a graduate can choose to pursue a master's degree in information technology if they*wish to increase the scope of his expertise in the sector.

Bsc It holders can get jobs at the following post in the government sector.

1) Executive Trainee, Assistant Company Secretary

2) Digital Assistant, Panchayat Secretary, and others

3) Engineer Trainee

4) Apprentice

5) Assistant Professor, Associate Professor

6) Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
29th March 2023, 05:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Government Jobs in BSc IT is given below:-

Some of the government jobs for which Bachelor of Science in information technology candidate can apply.

1 - Banking jobs - Clerical and Probationary Officer exam conducted by IBPS.

2 - Staff Selection Commission CGL exam .

3 - Civil Services Exam

ACIO Examination of IB

SPSC exams and many more.

You can select any examination and start preparing for it from 1st year of bachelor's degree.
29th March 2023, 05:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Science in information technology passed candidates can apply for various government job entrance exams where academic qualification required is graduation.

You can apply for following government job entrance exams:-

Staff Selection Common Examination like CGL, CPO, CHSL etc.

Union Public Service Commission Examination live Civil Services Examination, CAPF Examination etc.

IBPS PO and Clerk Examination.

Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam

State Public Service Commission Exam.

To get a government job means to crack various stages of any of exam maintained above.
Competition is tough and candidates need to work hard full with determination and dedication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?