13th June 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Which government jobs can I get after doing B.Tech Biomedical Engineering from VIT?

Good jobs in india that i can get after doing b.tech bio medical engineering from vit.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  2. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  3. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. List all kind of government jobs for Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering students?
  6. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Best undergraduate course in science stream? I am doing BSc from Delhi University
  8. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  9. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
  12. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  13. Any latest government jobs available for B.Tech Biomedical Engineering holders?
  14. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  15. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
  16. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  17. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  18. How to give biomedical engineering for government? What is the qualification?
14th June 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government jobs can I get after doing B.Tech Biomedical Engineering from VIT?

I m doing b.tech in biotechnology and bioengineering in Institute of Science and Technology,Gauhati University. What are the government jobs for whch i cn apply?
14th November 2011, 02:41 PM
Beready

Default Re: Which government jobs can I get after doing B.Tech Biomedical Engineering from VIT?

hello friend,

you can applied for that govt jobs which are related to hospital industries,
but this is also truth that the seats in govt for that course are very few .
so good luck.
14th November 2011, 02:42 PM
Beready

hello friend,

you can applied for that govt jobs which are related to hospital industries,
but this is also truth that the seats in govt for that course are very few .
so good luck.
20th November 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a Bio-medical engineeer with 2year experince , how can i get a govern ment job for same profession
17th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

is govt job possible if i do my b.tech in mechanical engineering from vit vellore as it is not AICTE approved
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?