5th July 2011, 11:29 AM
neenie

Government jobs for which I can apply with Graduation in BA from distance learning? What would be the requirement?

hi,i just want to know about the government jobs in which i can apply after my graduation in BA from distance learning.What would be the requirement?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the role of PG recruitment in Government Jobs? Is distance learning PG enough?
  2. Is distance learning valid for getting Government jobs? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  4. Distance learning programs of Allahabad Agricultural Institute valid in other states for higher education and government jobs?
  5. What is the procedure for doing MBA through SMU?
  6. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Distance B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  7. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job?
  8. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for government job?
  9. Can I apply for government jobs after completing graduation in B.A Arts through distance mode?
  10. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  11. Is B.A general valid for government jobs in India? I am doing B.A from EIILM university through distance learning
  12. How can I apply for MBA distance learning after completing PG and B.Ed
  13. Is Certificate of B.Tech course in Distance Learning valid to apply for Government Jobs?
  14. Government Jobs After doing MBA from distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
  16. Can I get into any company after scoring 50.5% in 12th, 52.8% in engineering?
  17. Eligibility to apply for government jobs after passing B.Sc. through distance learning from Soviet University New Delhi?
  18. Will the Distance Graduation be preferred for Government Jobs?
11th July 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for which I can apply with Graduation in BA from distance learning? What would be the requirement?

what kind of job i can do after my ba
9th August 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for which I can apply with Graduation in BA from distance learning? What would be the requirement?

i m 30 yrs old did my graduation in BA from karnataka university am i eligible for any governmant jobs
21st April 2012, 03:19 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

you can apply in GOVT jobs

Provided

• you have done your distance education course BA from recognized university/institution.
• you are not more than 28 to 30 yrs old (relaxation for sc/st/obc).
• you have basic fitness level.

Almost all the GOVT organization conduct Entrance Examination for recruitment of candidates.

GOVT Selection Process usually have 3 stages which a candidate must clear to get the jobs.

GOVT recruit the candidate only if he/she qualify all the 3 stages of the process of recruitment.

3 stages GOVT Selection Process

• written examination,
• interview
• basic fitness level.

you can apply in

• Staff Selection Services
• Banking Sector
• Insurance

and

many more GOVT sector

Entrance Examination cover the topics

• English language,
• Reasoning,
• Quantitative Aptitude,
• Computers and the subject of graduation/post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?