13th August 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Grace marks in 2nd semester will affect me in future? Will I be able to sit for campusing?

I got 2 marks from pass by grace in my 2nd semester. So, now tell me that whether do i gonna suffer with this thing?
And i'm still eligible for GATE. I'll not be able to sit in campus
Is anything gonna effect me?

22nd August 2016, 11:39 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Grace marks in 2nd semester will affect me in future? Will I be able to sit for campusing?

Definitely you are eligible.
Every year from each stream(major) around 1 to 1.5 lakh students write GATE exam. What do you think, not a single student would be having a backlog?
It is not the case. Its just that you have to clear your backlogs at the time when interviews are occurring.

And in your case, you are not even failing, you are getting passed. It doesn't matter that you are passing from grace marks or not.

So, do not have all such thoughts in your mind and start preparing for GATE from the 2nd year onward if you want to crack it with good ranks.

Also, this thing do not affect the campus placements more. Obviously students with better marks are preferred but it is not the only case. Your interview is the deciding factor. If you could leave a mark on the interviewer then you will definitely get through.
19th March 2019, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Grace marks in 2nd semester will affect me in future? Will I be able to sit for campusing?

How can i apply for grace marks in aktu I am in 6th semester i have got back from one marks in one subject and placement is going to be start from 7 th semester .Please tell me how can i get grace marks so that i become eligible for placement
7th March 2021, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I have grace mark in on subject of 2nd semester
Am I eligible to take admission in Mtech of IITs via gate????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?