26th December 2019, 08:03 PM
Jigna Bhavsar

Which Graduate discipline is acceptable for studying M.Sc Mathematics?

I have done B.Sc Physics. In the second year of B.Sc I had Mathematics and Physics. In final year I had Physic only. Am I eligible for M.Sc Mathematics as external candidate? And, which university would be best for M.Sc Mathematics via external or distance mode of education?

31st March 2020, 01:16 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Which Graduate discipline is acceptable for studying M.Sc Mathematics?

It is something difficult to get in but you can try in distance or as as an external student. University of pune or IISER pune is the best regarding this as much as I know. You need to talk to the university authority to know whether you are eligible or not. Because nobody can tell you regarding this except the college authority. University of pune takes entrance exam anonymously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?