13th November 2011, 02:31 PM
Uttara Kulkarni

Which graduation program would be suitable for me to pursue degree course of Film Making and Editing?

Hello, I m Uttara. Now m in 12th in commerce stream. I want to do degree course of film making & editing but after my graduation.. so which graduation program is suitable for this course..??

29th March 2012, 10:39 PM
70abhi
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which graduation program would be suitable for me to pursue degree course of Film Making and Editing?

My dear friend

the course of film making and editing cannot be provided in any colleges but they are provided in private institution which only this courses goes on .

Better you choose any of the good film institute.

Better idea you do degree B.SC in any degree college and in the first year itself you join any institute

Till you complete your degree you can complete your course also and you can get job fast .

Ill tell some of the good institutes in Hyderabad just go through it .

Ramanaidu Film Institute in Hyderabad

Asia's largest film school in Hyderabad

Glitters Film Academy in Banjara Hills Hyderabad

ALL THE BEST
13th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which graduation program would be suitable for me to pursue degree course of Film Making and Editing?

where can i pursue a degree course in i.t (science)in pune??
2nd June 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My name is hrishikesh.
And i want to know some good colleges in Mumbai for engineering.
But i have olny scored 60% in 12.
So plzzzzzz hlp me and list me the name of colleges in Mumbai and also if u can give me list of colleges which also provides courses in photography and film making. But after graduation.
Thank you.
24th December 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am Rowish Aldrin,
And i want to know which course i have to take after 12th for acting in film and also need to know the institutes in kerala.
12th June 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc in film making in a college and a film direction course at the Sam time from other academy. What should I do after 3 years when I finish my bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?