8th February 2018, 12:55 PM
bathwar1912

Which guide and study materials to refer for GPSC class 1 oral medicine and radiology to be held in July, 2018?

I have completed my BDS MDS and GPSC exam for class 1 in oral medicine and radiology is going to be held on 1st July 2018. What is the source for this exam and which books should we refer for exam practice?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in dental radiology?
  2. Is there a PHD program for Oral Medical and Radiology?
  3. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  4. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  5. Important dates of GPSC Administrative Services Class I & II recruitment 2018?
  6. Job opportunities for MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) candidate of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  7. How to pursue research program after MDS in UK?
  8. Procedure to study MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  10. Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  11. How to prepare for MDS? Which subjects should I focus more for this?
  12. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?
  14. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  15. How many vacancies are there in GPSC Administrative Services Class I & II recruitment? -- [New]
  16. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2018 will be released? Study Materials for preparation?
  17. Further options available in USA after doing MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?