19th December 2010, 09:31 PM
vaghela manish

GUJCET previous year question papers in Gujrat Medium? From where to get the GUJCET application form?

i want GUJCET previous question papers in guj. medium, where & how can i get it?

2nd January 2011, 06:29 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: GUJCET previous year question papers in Gujrat Medium? From where to get the GUJCET application form?

I hope the dates for applications processing got over.

For your information, the booklet and the application forms can be obtained by paying DD amount of Rs. 250 in favor of "Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar"at any nationalized bank and these are available from 9th to 10th december 2010. For more details visit the following site: www.gseb.org

Previous year and sample papers are available at the following links:
http://www.gseb.org/gseb/examination/gujcet/sample-papers.htm
http://entrance.icbse.com/gujcet/sample-papers/
http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/08/gujcet-model-question-papers-free.html
22nd March 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: GUJCET previous year question papers in Gujrat Medium? From where to get the GUJCET application form?

i entered registration but error how can i download paper?
28th March 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any free online mock test available for GUJCET, AIEEE,BITS ETC
6th April 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

please do get question bank or else examination paper of previous years in gujarati(for gujarati medium) so that gujarati medium students will also get benefit of your link and also you will be beneficial to get more surfer out in your link...
17th August 2011, 11:14 PM
abdulraheman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i entered registration but error how can i download paper?
gujcet examination chemistri and phesics previous years question pepars. how i can get it?
26th November 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

RT from which web site we get gujcet paper 2013?
17th February 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to free download last 10 years GUJCET question paper with solution.where can i get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?