30th May 2020, 12:41 PM
sruthi hussain

Which has better scope and opportunities between Neonatal Nursing and M.Sc Pediatrics?

I have completed my Post Basic BSc Nursing. I have Pediatric ward experience. I would like to study any specialty course in Neonatal Nursing rather than M.Sc Pediatrics. Which would I select?

31st May 2020, 03:04 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Which has better scope and opportunities between Neonatal Nursing and M.Sc Pediatrics?

If you take course in Neonatal Nursing you can get jobs in areas like:

Neonatal Intensive Care.
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
Low Risk Neonatal Nursing.
Maternal Newborn Nursing.
Electronic Fetal Monitoring.
Neonatal Pediatric Transport.
Inpatient Obstetric Nursing.
Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner.
31st May 2020, 06:24 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Which has better scope and opportunities between Neonatal Nursing and M.Sc Pediatrics?

As you have experience in both nursing as well Paediatric you can choose any one among both for masters because both have equal career opportunities only the age group of patients differs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?