2nd August 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope and opportunities between Mechanical and Electronics branch?

Sir, I have completed 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now, I am going to 2nd year and also I have a thought of changing the department from DME to ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering). Now, I need to know how is the scope and job opportunities in ECE? And, what is the further idea to do? Will it be good to move to ECE or should I stick to Mechanical branch only?

7th August 2020, 01:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which has more scope and opportunities between Mechanical and Electronics branch?

** Technology will always has a boon until we are dependent on technology.

**Mechanical and Electronics engineering both the platform has its own importance and
work functions

***Mechanical engineering is the study of objects and systems in motion of machine
equipments .

***Where as,electronics engineering research, design, development and testing of the
electronic equipment used.

***I would suggest to continue in the field of Mechanical engineering as you already done
diploma in this field, so for higher studies it would be a bit easy because the topics and
terminology are familiar to you.

***Moreover ,you can do direct entry to engineering second year that is lateral entry after
the completion of diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?