31st May 2018, 02:58 PM
sreepriya uday

Having completed graduation in Sociology in 2010 am I eligible to MA in any colleges in Kochi?

I am a degree holder in Sociology which I completed in the year 2010 having scored 44%. I am willing to do my post graduation in Kochi now. Am I eligible for the same? Can I get any post graduation course with my present score in any colleges in Kochi, Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  2. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for MA in Sociology without completion of Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to study PGDM if completed B.A. in Sociology?
  5. Am i eligible for Hindi Teaching in TGT after completing graduation with Philosophy, Sociology?
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  7. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  8. How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Sociology if I have cleared MA in Sociology with 53% from IGNOU?
  10. How can I become a dietitian after completing graduation with sociology, political science and English Honors
  11. Am I eligible for TGT as per my subjects combination?
  12. When are the forms available for Ph.D private for those who have completed graduation in Sociology?
  13. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  14. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  15. How to apply for PG course in Sociology? I have completed B.El.Ed course
  16. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  17. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kochi -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation course?
2nd June 2018, 12:33 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having completed graduation in Sociology in 2010 am I eligible to MA in any colleges in Kochi?

=> Master of Arts Degree is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree and the duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required bachelor degree for MA course is 50%.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to MA course after completed graduation in Sociology in 2010 with 44%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?