13th August 2018, 08:05 PM
as23433333

Having low percentage in 12th and currently pursuing BCA, should I go for MCA later on?

Sir, currently I'm pursuing BCA and I got 62 percentage in class 12th so should I go for MCA because my 12th percentage is low and companies are keeping high criteria in XII. So, tell me whether MCA would be suitable for me or not?

14th August 2018, 02:32 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: Having low percentage in 12th and currently pursuing BCA, should I go for MCA later on?

It totally depends on your performance in your graduation (BCA) and further on your interest.
14th August 2018, 05:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having low percentage in 12th and currently pursuing BCA, should I go for MCA later on?

If you have talent then aggregate in 12th does not matter and the companies will find you and your talent and offer you better package.

After BCA you can apply for the MCA course. It is two year master course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passsed bachelor degree with mathematics as main paper and have scored minimum 60% ( varies with institute ).

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
14th August 2018, 06:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is not compulsory or requisite to have better aggregate in 12th for placement in a better firm. Candidates with better knowledge no doubt will impress the interviewing panel and compel them to offer the better as well as handsome package.

So, you just need to focus ahead and put off what has happened in the past.

Yes if you are interested in higher studies you must pursue MCA. It will help you to broaden your knowledge and experience.
14th August 2018, 11:24 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The post graduate course is Master of Computer Application.

Academic qualification: BCA or any other stream course like B.Sc, B.Tech from a recognized university can apply for the course.

You should have minimum 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for MCA admission in good college. Your less percentage of marks in 12th will be of no concern in MCA admissions.

Mathematics is an essential subject at 12th level for MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?