17th December 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Having passed intermediate Arts stream am I eligible for BCA?

I have passed my 12th board examination from Arts stream. Now, am I eligible to pursue BCA? If not, is there any way or any short courses which will lead me to BCA?

30th December 2018, 05:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having passed intermediate Arts stream am I eligible for BCA?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in any stream from a recognised board of education. In case of some institutes, Mathematics is compulsory at Class 12th level academics.

So, being a student of Class 12th with Arts stream, you are eligible to pursue BCA degree course after completion of your Class 12th.
31st December 2018, 02:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor of Arts. It is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Common eligibility to get admission in the course that candidate must have passed 12th in science stream or Mathematics as main paper in any stream. The eligibility to get admission varies with institute.

For detail information visit at official website of the institute for admission in the course.
31st December 2018, 03:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year vocational course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed higher secondary from a recognised board with English and Mathematics as main paper. The minimum required aggregate is 60% to appear for examination.

For admission in some of the institutes 12th in any stream is valid. So, kindly visit official website to get detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?