25th December 2010, 01:11 AM
Gowtham D

HCU previous year question papers for MA Economics? Syllabus of exam and books to be referred?

I need HCU past Entrance exam question papers for MA Economics?What is the Syllabus and What are the books that i should refer for the preparation of same?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of KPCL exam? Previous years question papers and the books to be referred?
  2. Previous solved question papers for MSc in Mathematics in HCU? What is the syllabus?
  3. Previous year solved Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in HCU? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  4. Syllabus, pattern and books to be referred for AFCAT exam? Previous years question papers?
  5. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Delhi School of Economics? Books to be referred for the exam?
  7. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  9. GPAT M.Pharm. entrance exam: Preparation, Books, Syllabus, Previous Year papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Syllabus and exam pattern of AFCAT exam? Which books to be referred and previous year papers for the exam?
  11. Syllabus, previous years papers and books to be referred to prepare for NSE certification exam
  12. Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?
  13. Syllabus, books ot be referred for mechanical stream?
  14. Previous year question papers of HCU for MCA entrance exam?
  15. Syllabus for IBPS Bank PO Exam? Books and previous year papers to prepare for IBPS Exam?
  16. Intelligence bureau previous years question papers with answers? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  17. Previous years question papers of Credit Manager II Post? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  18. HCU MSc Physics previous 10 years question papers?
13th January 2011, 01:26 PM
itsprity1234

Thumbs up Re: HCU previous year question papers for MA Economics? Syllabus of exam and books to be referred?

u can get the question paper following this
http://www.alexmthomas.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/HCU-MA-EE-2007.pdf
12th February 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: HCU previous year question papers for MA Economics? Syllabus of exam and books to be referred?

from where can i get ma economics questions for hcu?
7th March 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: HCU previous year question papers for MA Economics? Syllabus of exam and books to be referred?

please advise old question paper for ma economics in hindia medium
12th April 2011, 11:37 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Follow the link below to get the question papers -

http://www.alexmthomas.com/wp-conten...MA-EE-2007.pdf

Thanks.
16th May 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

HCU previous year question papers for Msc.Maths?
13th October 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

tell me the syllabus of ma eco and which book i should reffer
22nd October 2011, 10:31 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
from where can i get ma economics questions for hcu?
Dear,
Follow the link below to get the question papers -

http://www.alexmthomas.com/wp-conten...MA-EE-2007.pdf

Thanks.
6th December 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
plz give me im formation for me about m.a economics entrance exam syllabus
6th December 2011, 04:58 PM
sandeepkumar143

dear sir

please give me kind information of m.a economics entrance syllabus for hcu & which books is prepared for m.a econamics
18th May 2017, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have M.A Telugu entrance syllabus and previous question papers. Please send the information to my eamil please sir.My email is [email protected] please sir please. Thanks Sir.Urgently sir
28th May 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know that financial economics and economics MA entrance exam syllabus same or different? Please help me. [email protected]
19th June 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Ma economics syllabus and books to be referred for the entrance exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?