8th January 2017, 11:53 AM
fayfa

Which Higher Secondary School in Ernakulam District of Kerala offers Psychology in Humanity or Science group?

Respected Sir, I am from Ernakulam District of Kerala and I want to pursue Psychology but I don't know which School offers this course. I want to know which Higher Secondary School in Ernakulam District of Kerala offers Psychology in Humanity or Science group? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala?
  2. Higher Secondary school in Kerala providing Psychology instead of Mathematics?
  3. Higher secondaryschool in Kerala providing Psychology in Science Stream instead of Mathematics?
  4. Which school will I get in Kolla District for higher secondary education?
  5. HSST Kerala Higher Secondary Education School Teacher Computer Science/Computer Applications papers
  6. Best B.Com colleges in Ernakulam District in Kerala? I have scored 94.25% in 12th commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does schools also provide Psychology along with Higher Secondary Education?
  8. How to prepare for IIT doing school and coaching both?
  9. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  10. Detailed information about the mode of payment, amount and examination centres in Ernakulam district, Kerala of NTSE?
  11. List of best schools to apply in Callicut for joining 11th standard?
  12. Is the MSc Computer Science degree by school of distance education Allahabad University approved to seek promotion in higher secondary schools in Kerala?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th directly after completing 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  15. Which Higher Secondary Schools in Palakkad provide Science stream with Psychology?
  16. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
  17. Best school which offer Higher Secondary Science in Jodhpur?
  18. List of internship for EEE students in ernakulam, Kerala?
6th August 2021, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Higher Secondary School in Ernakulam District of Kerala offers Psychology in Humanity or Science group?

Which higher secondary school in Ernakulam provide psychology instead of mathematics
10th May 2022, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Higher Secondary School in Ernakulam District of Kerala offers Psychology in Humanity or Science group?

Which higher secondary schools in Ernakulam provide psycology instead of mathematics in science stream?
16th June 2022, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Which higher secondary school has humanity around Thripunithura and mulanthuruthy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?