26th August 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Hindi necessary for Jharkhand Public Service Commission examination?

Hi, I want to write the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) examination. I heard that Hindi is a compulsory subject for JPSC. Is it true? As I did not had Hindi in my Graduation.

31st August 2019, 12:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Hindi necessary for Jharkhand Public Service Commission examination?

It is not mandatory to have Hindi in bachelor degree to appear for JPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

The upper age limit is 35 years and relaxation for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages. So, candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in the examination.
31st August 2019, 01:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Hindi necessary for Jharkhand Public Service Commission examination?

JPSC conducts examination for recruitment in state service.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The upper age limit is 35 years. Hindi is not the compulsory subject in bachelor degree for selection.

Examination is not conducted in three stages. So, even if you have not passed bachelor degree with Hindi as main paper still you are eligible to appear in the examination.
31st August 2019, 01:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

In State Public Service Commission exams of states like Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan etc, there is a compulsory paper of Hindi in Mains exam.

You need to score only 33% marks in compulsory paper to qualify. So, it does not matter whether you have studied Hindi in bachelor's degree or not. Even with basic knowledge of Hindi upto secondary level, you can secure qualifying marks in Hindi paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?